permaculture - Re: Does Plants for a Future have 1000 friends?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Does Plants for a Future have 1000 friends?
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:49:56 -0600

Sorry, Im ignorant about the conversion.  What are those rates in good old US dollars?   In my estimation you guys are doing some of the most important work out there, I'll try to distribute this message thru my various channels..   mIEKAL

Richard Morris wrote:

I guess most people on the list will know of Plants For A Future
        http://www.pfaf.org
and our plant database
        http://www.ibiblio.org/pfaf/D_search.html
we've done all the work on the database and our demonstration gardens
on virtually no income with only a handful of people.
Well now financial realities are beginning to bite and we are in a
tricky spot and need all the help we can get.

A friends of PFAF subscription is only 10 UK pounds (or 25 pounds for
supporting subscribers). By joining you could make a real difference
to the project. I've included a membership form below.
For those outside the UK you can join using a credit card via
care4free
https://odc.care4free.net/Donations.html?benefitname=Plants%20for%20a%20Future&benefitcode=C000662

        Best wishes for the solstice to all on the list

                Love and Light

                        Richard Morris

D R I F T L E S S   S A C R E D    G R O V E
 sacred_grove@hotmail.com