permaculture - Re: Malawian Permaculture!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Dean <mikedean.com@altavista.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Malawian Permaculture!
  • Date: 26 Nov 2001 04:07:48 -0800

Thanks Naomi for your list of names and addresses. It does not appear that
they are many people in Africa that are connected to the internet which is a
shame.

I am originally from Zimbabwe and would like to travel back to that part of
the world and get involved with permaculture with the rural population. It
would be nice to initiate permaculture amoungst the rural poor which would
improve their lives. Permaculture may be of more use to the very poor rural
populations of countries such as Mali.

Cheers Mike.