permaculture - Re: Malawian Permaculture!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Dean <mikedean.com@altavista.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Malawian Permaculture!
  • Date: 20 Nov 2001 04:16:34 -0800

Thanks for the forward on Tanzania. I cannot fathom who wrote the e mail but
thanks.

I was just interested if there was any group working of teaching permaculture
in Malawi. I think tha climate there would be wonderful to set up a
permaculture system that would be beneficial to the local people without
giving the impression that we "know it all". I think that climate change
predictions indicate a reduction in rainfall in that part of the world. I
know that is in fact the case in Zimbabwe.

Anyway I would love to hear what the permaculture "scene" in Malawi is. Isn't
this permaculture group fantastic!!!

Cheers Mike.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com