permaculture - Re: WARNING _ Re: Strange letter from Nigeria

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: J Kolenovsky <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: WARNING _ Re: Strange letter from Nigeria
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 21:45:09 -0500

I had always heard about the scams from there. Such is life. Good and
bad in all groups. Taxi-cab drivers from there can tell one a lot about
of the place. Earlier this year, while I was on assignment at Conoco, I
attended a Nigerian open house of oil company employees. It is the size
of Texas. Approximately 75% of the people live in the southern part
which is the lowlands. Hot and humid year round. 90% of the economy is
oil.
--
J Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
Texas Wildscape # 1564, NWF Backyard Habitat # 28771