permaculture - Re: permaculture digest: October 13, 2001

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Ewing & Jocelyn Paquette <sixdegrees@baynet.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: permaculture digest: October 13, 2001
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 18:55:08 -0400

Greetings, the idea of providing permaculture training for Afghan refugees
while they are waiting to return home may be a very good way to actually do
something that could have lasting impacts. I will admit I'm not sure where to
go with this but am certainly willing to work towards making it happen with
Robyn and anyone else interested. It could be quite some time before
conditions in Afghanistan settle down tot he point where a permaculture
centre could be set up. The existence of land mines will complicate the work
as will the economy.

more later.

Bob Ewing
Thunder Bay, ON., Canada