permaculture - Re: (fwd) Permaculture in tropical countries

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "keller" <ak.and.ak@on-line.de>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: (fwd) Permaculture in tropical countries
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:49:43 +0200

Hi Russ,

thanks for the hint. I am planning something small in Cameroon, but some of
the plants and some of the problems might be the same, so experiences from
the Solomons might be helpful to me. I already got some very interesting
feedback from a guy who has been working in fiji for some time.

Regards
Andreas