permaculture - Re: Hopedance Magazine Special Issue on Permaculture Nov/Dec 2001

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: David Holmgren & Su Dennett <holmgren@netconnect.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hopedance Magazine Special Issue on Permaculture Nov/Dec 2001
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:13:35 +1000

Title: Re: Hopedance Magazine Special Issue on Permaculture
Dear Wes and Margie, the copies of Hopedance just arrived. A brief glance seemed to indicate good content. Thanks for sending them and is there anything you want to take off our website for the mag? I was trying to hunt up some other material as well... You may wish to contact Chelsea Green about advertising Hepburn Permaculture Gardens. It will be in their next catalogue Cheers, Su
--
David Holmgren & Su Dennett
Holmgren Design Services

  • Re: Hopedance Magazine Special Issue on Permaculture Nov/Dec 2001, David Holmgren & Su Dennett, 10/04/2001