permaculture - Re: water catchment

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: water catchment
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:27:47 -0400

Good idea.

Reminds me that, here on our volunteer fire dept, of which I am a member, we
are sometimes asked to fill up someone's well or something. We do it for
free and I imagine one could get a simillar servie for a nominal fee.
All winter long we'd use our tanker to water our hockey pond and call it
"training" - Not exactly Permaculture. but were it not for hockey, I could
never "sustain" the winters !

Claude

Claude