permaculture - Re: home made fertilizer

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: home made fertilizer
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 17:27:07 -0600

urine seems to work fine for some of my plants, but for instance I used it on
salvia
divinorum & watched my plant literally melt before my eyes in the course of a
couple
hours & by the next day had turned to a glutinous slime. so I dont use it on
my
exotics, my portable fig orchard loves it tho...

wondering what kind of n-p-k ratio a comfrey tea might have...

mIEKAL