permaculture - RE: Economics say all city dwellers must be vegan.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Harold Waldock" <haroldw@alternatives.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Economics say all city dwellers must be vegan.
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:53:30 -0800

Hello Michael:

Try Saltspring as there are several sheep farmers there. Linnaea Farm on
Cortez island, home to the Global Gardener Program has their own sheep.

The most comprehensive course is the Global Gardener Program at Linnea Farm
April to October low cost residential PC certificate course. Contact David
Buckner lsociety@oberon.ark.com 250 935 6717 Web site:
http://oberon.ark.com/~linnaea/farm.htm

That was on my www.alternatives.com/vpn site.

That is the premiere pc site and educationalists in BC call em up and get in
touch. Talk to Oliver Kellhammer (contact info on my site as well) he lives
on that island too.

Harold
Vancouver Permaculture Network