permaculture - Looking for gardener-Canary Islands

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <permed@nor.com.au>
  • To: <pacedge@magna.com.au>, <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Looking for gardener-Canary Islands
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 01 13:37:58 +1100

Opportunity to garden in sub-tropic climate on Carary Islands

Passing this on - could you circulate please....
Robyn

To: permed@nor.com.au

Hi, we met last year on the channon market.
I am living in a comunity on the canary Islands, being the Crewmanager
here.

We are looking for people who like to live in community and work with
us for some months. Actually we are looking for a gardener who likes to
take
care of our vegetable garden from April/Mai for 3-6 months.

Our climate here (directly at the Atlantic Ocean) is somehow similar to
the Byron Bay Area.

Our Community is running a Semiary- and Meditation Center, with vegetarian
Cooking.

We had already some people from Australia with us for some time.
May be you like to pass on this Information to whoeveryouthink.
We would also advertise it in your paper and pay for it.

Would be nice to get a esponse from you.
Regards and Love
Rishi

Djanbung Gardens Permaculture Education Centre
home to:
Permaculture Education
ERDA Institute Trust
Nimbin Eco-Village Project Office
Robyn Francis - permaculture designer & educator
PO Box 379, Nimbin NSW 2480 Australia
Ph 02-6689 1755 Fax 02-6689 1225
permed@nor.com.au www.earthwise.org.au

  • Looking for gardener-Canary Islands, permed, 03/10/2001