permaculture - Apologies for my computer glitch

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Naomi & Rick Coleman" <peds@tpg.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Apologies for my computer glitch
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:41:06 +1100

I am so sorry to everyone on this list. A bug seems to have got into my outlook express program - I had not intended to send the attachment to the list at all (I know the rules and remember well how cross everyone was last time this happened)

My sincere apologies... I have no idea why Outlook sent it 9 times (I got it too of course) but I have been experiencing other glitches so will get it looked at professionally.

Please write me off list if you have any further complaints or comments, I understand how frustrated everyone must be and all I can do is apologise profusely.

Naomi Coleman

  • Apologies for my computer glitch, Naomi & Rick Coleman, 02/26/2001