permaculture - Re: Eco Foresters Template Map

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Eco Foresters Template Map
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 06:38:47 EST

Hi,

In a message dated 1/21/01 2:38:42 PM, yaya@telus.net writes:

<< Ecosystem map for the landowner using the random ploty survey from the
Ecoforesters template >>

First let me offer my congratulations and best wishes to you and the groom
for the upcoming marriage!

I'd like to learn more about the map and templates you mentioned. Are they
available on line? Do you think you could e-mail me a sample copy or if not
possible I could give you my snail mail address.

Did you get these from a web site? URL? Again, congrats. Frank

  • Re: Eco Foresters Template Map, FranksFarm, 01/22/2001