permaculture - Ecovillages in CO

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Irwin <jwirwin@permaculture.net>
  • To: Chip Lassiter <Chipper25@aol.com>, permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Ecovillages in CO
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:55:07 -0500

Hey Chip -

You wrote:
Greetings all :)
My friend Sara Johnson has been traveling in Australia for the last 8
months, and has spent 4 of those months living and learning Permaculture.
She was recently certified as a Permaculturalist and would like to pursue the

field when she returns to the USA this December.
Could anyone point me toward quality Permaculture farms or Eco-Villages
in the Colorado region of the USA? I believe there are probably a few (at
least), but can't find a central listing. Sara has heard of one close to
Loveland, CO, and any info on that farm would be much appreciated.
Sara is a very special soul-light and any help that could be given to help

her growing path in the field would be much appreciated, and returned with
many smiles and hugs.
Thank you all, and have a wonderful day!

peace and lots of love,
Chip Lassiter

This should cover all the possibilities:

Albert Bates,
Ecovillage Training Center,
The Farm, POB 90,
Summertown TN 38483-0090,
615-964-3992,
<ecovillage@thefarm.org>
www.gaia.org/ena

Jerome Osentowski
Central Rocky Mt Pc Institute
POB 631,
Basalt CO 81621 -
970-927-4158
jerome@crmpi.org
www.permaculture.net

From the Communities Directory:
<directory@ic.org>
http://directory.ic.org/
(there may be more)

Gaia Community
622 West 6th Ave
Denver CO 80204
303-501-9647
portlock@mscd.edu
http://clem.mscd.edu/-portlock/

From the American Pc Directory:

Carol Carlson
Sunrise Ranch
5569 North Country Rd 29
Loveland CO 80538
303-679-4283

John Cruickshank
Going Concerns Unlimited
5569 No. County Rd 29
Loveland CO 80538
970-679-4342 970-679-4342
<hobbithouse@CompuServe.COM>
- this email address may be out-of-date-
John is a Pc teacher, sure to know
whatÂ’s happening in Loveland

Chip - PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS LIST.
Thanks... Good Luck....

Your Pc Friend,
john (unpaid staff of 1)

John Irwin
American Permaculture Directory
jwirwin@permaculture.net
http://www.permaculture.net

  • Ecovillages in CO, John Irwin, 11/20/2000