permaculture - Re: Chemical Residuals

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Yaya Balinci" <yaya@telus.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Chemical Residuals
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:10:30 -0800

I must of grown grain amaranth this year then for my plants had no sharp
briers. I broadcast a half package of 'Arrowmills'? organic amaranth seed
(sold to be used as grain for cooking and eating). I broadcast these over my
squash patch. The amaranth grew to about six feet tall throughout the
squash. It was a beautiful sight of two plants growing in harmony. There is
a picture of my garden on my web site:

http://www3.telus.net/circleworks/sustmed2.htm