permaculture - Re: Frank and keylines

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Frank and keylines
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:44:55 EST

G'day Pete,

Appreciated the reply.

<< Depending on the region and

the type of biodiversity present, these lines can be picked out by careful

observation over time......they're there. Looking with the intention of
finding them is your key! >>

I have been striving to refine my observation skills:) Still have a long way
to go.

It would be helpful to know what plant indicators to look for in my
particular area. Of course I'd get some blank stares if I ask the local
Extension Agents and even the University folk about such. Finding the right
person, who understands keylines and can help with specifics would be
difficult! GRR!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the "energy" that emanates from them.

<< It's very much a training in sensitivity, as

these points and lines are dynamic in many ways.>> How so? Please explain in
greater detail. Thanks so much. Cheerio, Frank