permaculture - Re: Permaculture pattern languages

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Permaculture pattern languages
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 21:02:50 +0100

For anyone
> wanting to see how they suggest creating pattern languages, the book to
> peruse first is "The timeless way of building." It
> can be rather confusing to jump right into "A pattern language" without
> some groundwork...check your local library...

Thanks for this advice- i must admit I borrowed 'A pAttern language' from my
library and couldn't
really grasp how to use the book or see how it's patterns could be applied to
where I live (though
I liked many of the concepts it includes)- I'll try & read 'Timeless Way..'
before having another
attempt...

Cheers,

Graham Burnett