permaculture - Re: "Weed" ID and resources

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: "Weed" ID and resources
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:28:52 EDT

Hi,
In a message dated 8/31/00 12:07:33 AM, bmn@iglou.com writes:

<< State nativeplant societies, wild ones, natural history societies, etc. can
also be good resources. >> Lots of good suggestions.

I pretty much have exhausted/exasperated most of the local extension folks
with my questions. I'm in a very rural area of south central Kentucky about
an hour south of Lexington. I really need to find some avid naturalist,
herbalist , botanist etc.

If you know of any in my area , or any group that might be helpful I'd
welcome that info.
I'm told that the state has some native plant displays but generally are a
bit too far, and I'm not sure of inventory:) Thanks. Frank

  • "Weed" ID and resources, mangodance, 08/31/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: "Weed" ID and resources, FranksFarm, 08/31/2000