permaculture - Re: all theory thread DESIGN PRINCIPLES used in our course notes.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: all theory thread DESIGN PRINCIPLES used in our course notes.
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:00:25 -0400

FranksFarm@aol.com wrote:

> Good day:)
>
> In a message dated 8/25/00 7:33:36 AM, jehanna@gn.apc.org writes:
>
> << Nonetheless, having a handy
> checklist of principles to test what you're doing against is better than
> operating blind. And the permaculture principles -- albeit not yet set in
> 'tablets of stone' authorised canon -- are one of the best aids so far to
> getting things right.

> >> Right on...but where can one find such a check
> list! :)
>
> Thanks. Frank

Frank!Frank!
Quick, click yourself to <http://metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist> and go to the
Intro &
Defintions page where you will find a list of 34 Principles of Permaculture
Design or
you can go to the first chapter of The Design Manual and find an even larger
list. What
? You don't have it?! If so send a check for $50(+$5 p&h) dollars to The
Permaculture
Activist, PO Box 1209, Black Mountain, NC 28711.

Good Luck,
Keith