permaculture - Re: En: Polyculture / Castor

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: En: Polyculture / Castor
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 19:21:16 +0100

> Under the circumstances it would be more than fair to ask Marsha to
> pay the telco toll you incurred for the download of her unwanted post.
> She could buy you a year's PA subscription; easily done by smail.

...and for the bottle of scotch I drunk afterwards to calm my nerves!!!

no seriously, I think Marsha has learned her lesson and been suitably
chastised, and a day later
it's all in perspective a bit, i've just been reading 'don't sweat the small
stuff' by richard
carlson (co-incidentially, not because of Marsha's Marvelous email!!!) , and
hey, does this really
matter in the big scheme of things?

keep up the good permaculture work marsha, and I'm still speaking to you!

Cheers,

Graham Burnett
35 Rayleigh Avenue
Westcliff On Sea