permaculture - Permaculture Action Learning- was Re: permaculture digest: July 31, 2000

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Permaculture Action Learning- was Re: permaculture digest: July 31, 2000
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:12:41 +0100

Hi judith

the Action Learning list is still going as far as I know, though it's been
very quiet lately- I was
hoping to convene an acreditation event this autumn, but due to beibng
'unwell' a few months ago
put it on hold, maybe 'til Spring? maybe it's something we could discuss at
either the London PC
meeting on Sunday or else maybe at the convergence at the end of the month?

see you soon,

Graham Burnett
35 Rayleigh Avenue
Westcliff On Sea
Essex, UK
SS0 7DS

South East Essex LETS
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/

South East Essex Organic Gardeners
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/SEEOG/

South East Essex Permaculture
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/SEEOG/page7.html

> started' information exchange. (Myk: I think I may have lost contact with
> the AL list you set up at one stage -- or is it that list that has gone
> inactive?)

  • Permaculture Action Learning- was Re: permaculture digest: July 31, 2000, Graham Burnett, 08/14/2000