permaculture - Re: Proposal for logo and "permaculture" use

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Claude Genest" <genest@together.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Proposal for logo and "permaculture" use
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 18:16:10 -0400

Good one Toby !

I've been lurking on this issue for some time and want to add my two cents :

I would be HAPPY to pay for the PRIVILEGE of using Uncle Bill's Logo. Tell
the truth , I'm so grateful for the work he's done and the way he's gone
about it ( personal eccentriciteis and character defects notwithstanding)
that I'd like to slip the man a ten spot just to say thank you for a job
well done !
If we're unable to show him the respect he deserves while he's still alive,
then by all means, shower the old boy with cash..... Is that so wrong !?

P.S. I leave tomorrow for the second half of the PC curriculum with Peter
Bane et.al in North Carolina - and just as my garden is ripening !

Best Wishes to all,

Claude in Vermont.