permaculture - Re: pc data

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: pc data
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:20:39 +0100

> Anyone on this list know of any published data on permaculture agriculture
> or silvaculture systems? Particularly data that has been compiled
> comparing pc methodology with conventional methodology. If this
> information doesn't exist it surely should as I am constantly getting asked
> for this information in grant applications and other encounters. I would

Have you been in touch with Martin Crawford of the Agroforestry Research
trust?

http://www.agroforestry.co.uk/

He's done extensive research re. tree crops, published in agroforestry News +
other papers, though
I don't know if it would be specifically what you are looking for...

Good luck

Graham Burnett
35 Rayleigh Avenue
Westcliff On Sea
Essex, UK
SS0 7DS

South East Essex LETS
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/

  • Re: pc data, Scott Pittman, 07/12/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: pc data, Graham Burnett, 07/13/2000