permaculture - Re: pc data

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: pc data
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:41:15 -0600

Anyone on this list know of any published data on permaculture agriculture or silvaculture systems? Particularly data that has been compiled comparing pc methodology with conventional methodology. If this information doesn't exist it surely should as I am constantly getting asked for this information in grant applications and other encounters. I would appreciate any and all input.
Scott

  • Re: pc data, Scott Pittman, 07/12/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: pc data, Graham Burnett, 07/13/2000