permaculture - Re: mtg locations, fossil fuels, etc.... a solution?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Jensen" <robertscroft@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: mtg locations, fossil fuels, etc.... a solution?
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 10:54:14 EST

What an interesting and useful idea from Barry & Margarita!!!

This could be a very useful way of getting basic Permaculture facts into the hands of new people. It could also lead to a series of "how to" video's, thus eliminating a great deal of cost associated with learning new concepts.

I like this idea. What do others think???

Keep them flowing.

Revitalise, rehabilitate, rejuvenate...

Robert Jensen