permaculture - What's in a name

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Dianne Forster <dforster@metz.une.edu.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: What's in a name
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 11:57:09 +1000

Scott, I agree with you on your points, so please don't misunderstand me.
I am passionate about Permaculture. I also know there are people out in
the world who have lectured in the past on sustainability and what we know
as "permaculture" now. Even to the point of going to the non
industrialised countries and "putting it into practice - and making a
difference". I am going back 30 and 40 years. Voices in the wilderness?
Yes, they were! It's the same with any discipline, there are many
perspectives and applications. Best wishes, Deanna

Administrative Assistant
Environmental Engineering
University of New England
Armidale 2351 NSW Australia
phone 02 6773 3110 fax 02 6773 3110

  • What's in a name, Dianne Forster, 06/06/2000