permaculture - Re: Solar Sustainable....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Dawn Shepard <dawnjs@mail.wsu.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Solar Sustainable....
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 19:51:25 -0700 (PDT)

I think the answer to that one is kinetic energy. EMF (used to be
eletromotive force) is generated by solar. Basically solar energy
goes to make electrons move. I'm being raelly vague in the hope of not
being wrong since I really don't know about the physics of the whole
thing.

I'd love to hear the real physics answer if anyone has it.