permaculture - Re: couples (women's Pc courses)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Peter Wibberley" <petew@twpo.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: couples (women's Pc courses)
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 15:01:09 +0930

----- Original Message -----
From: Marsha Hanzi <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 12:28 AM

snip

> As to women's courses: here at least, any event just for women is
> well-attended. I think we enjoy being together from time to time. I
> suggest that men might also benefit from being together with just other
men
> from time to time, whether it be to do Permaculture or to do whatever...

Thanks marsha ... and rick for your comments

I wasn't trying to imply that there shouldn't be single sex workshops... I
was interested to know if extra benefits were gained from them or whether
they covered any specific areas that were possibly (through lack of time)
not covered in as great a depth as the particular subject deserved.

As Toby said womens workshops are always popular.. that's a good enough
reason on it's own to keep running them.

Pete