permaculture - Re: couples (women's Pc courses)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marsha Hanzi" <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: couples (women's Pc courses)
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 11:58:27 -0300

In our courses the spouse ( or son/daughter, or partner, or employee) pays
half, and it has been very positive. As Permaculture brings on paradigm
changes, it is important that the whole family makes the shift or at least
knows what is going on. Besides that, each person remembers different
things, so the couple can put their heads together afterwards. Until now it
has been a finanacial plus as well, making groups significantly larger than
they would have otherwise been. Positive in all counts.

As to women's courses: here at least, any event just for women is
well-attended. I think we enjoy being together from time to time. I
suggest that men might also benefit from being together with just other men
from time to time, whether it be to do Permaculture or to do whatever...

Marsha