permaculture - Re: permaculture digest: May 10, 2000

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lance Roseman <lanceroseman@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: permaculture digest: May 10, 2000
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 15:49:18 -0700 (PDT)

--- permaculture digest
<permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu> wrote:
> permaculture Digest for Wednesday, May 10, 2000.
>
> 1. Re: permaculture digest: May 08, 2000
> 2. Re: permaculture digest: May 08, 2000
> 3. Re: Women's Introduction to Permaculture Weekend
> 6/9-11
> 4. Re: Women's Introduction to Permaculture Weekend
> 6/9-11
> 5. Re: Women's Introduction to Permaculture Weekend
> 6/9-11

> Subject: Re: permaculture digest: May 08, 2000
> From: "georg parlow" <georg@email-me.at>
> Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:31:13 +0200
>
> > If anyone knows about any group which is
> working
> > with Schauberger dynamics could you please inform
> me I
> > need someone to talk to about his work.
>
> hi lance:
> contact michael kauderer
> mailto:office@mk-energies.com , tell him i (georg
> parlow) referred you to him, and ask him the same
> question. he is good
> friends with wolfgang wiedergut, an intl. authority
> on schauberger works,
> and is in contact with other people around the world
> who work in the field.
> that is my best guess.
>
> btw, have you read "living energies" by callum
> coats? or another schauberger
> book?
Living Energies is actually the book I just read. I
was given it by a friend because I kept having dreams
about free-energy devices and I don't know squat about
electricity. That book blew me away, I started
reading it around 9 PM one night last week and my
partner Nico found me still up and engrossed at 9Am
the next morning. I wonder if 'Our Useless Toil' has
been translated into English? Thank you for the info
Georg.
Lance

=== message truncated ===