permaculture - Re: permaculture digest: May 08, 2000

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@email-me.at>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: permaculture digest: May 08, 2000
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:31:13 +0200

> If anyone knows about any group which is working
> with Schauberger dynamics could you please inform me I
> need someone to talk to about his work.

hi lance:
contact michael kauderer mailto:office@mk-energies.com , tell him i (georg
parlow) referred you to him, and ask him the same question. he is good
friends with wolfgang wiedergut, an intl. authority on schauberger works,
and is in contact with other people around the world who work in the field.
that is my best guess.

btw, have you read "living energies" by callum coats? or another schauberger
book?

greetings
(in lake switzerland to you too *s*)

georg