permaculture - inescapable balance?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Akiva" <akivaw@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: inescapable balance?
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 19:13:10 GMT

I'm for global ecological health as much as the next guy. Who's to say however, whether the toxification and climate change caused by humans is actually part of a greater balance ensuring long-term viability of life on earth (not necessarily "human" life) and the dissemination of bio-patterns throughout the universe. Toxification and climate change may actually be part of a rapid mutation process ultimately birthing new, as yet, unimagined patterns which do represent "balance."

The deep-space probes and craft already launched may be all that was needed to seed the universe with what's needed in the fractal matrixes unknown to us.

Just one possibility, and I still use the permaculte ethics as a guide since it bodes well for the anthropocentrists.