permaculture - Re: distance courses - business planning

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: 1Earth Permaculture <permaculture@start.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: distance courses - business planning
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 00:26:19 +1000

>> Announcing the launch of two new distance courses at
>> www.permacult.com.au - Doing Well While Doing Good (Greening a
>> business); and Small Acreage Management
>>

> Hi went to your URL to check out the business course, but when I
clicked the 'Courses' link it
>took me to a discussion/mailing list instead-
>
>can you advise?

you're too quick - the page you sought was being uploaded, its still
under construction (I hate those type of pages, but there will be more
tomorrow)

>PS, an excelent site, I really liked the childrens section + the
mandala program- can this be
>downloaded so my kids (and me!) can play with it offline???

Sori, no - it's web-based, but it is addictive!
You can go to the page and then go offline so that it stays on your
hard drive, but unfortunately once the computer is turned off you lose
the cgi script that runs it

>South East Essex LETS
>http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/

Thanks Graham, your site is excellent too - I have used some of your
links to build my own LETS section, coming soon (so much to do, so
little time!)