permaculture - Re: Zone 6 and zones in general

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lee Barnes <lbarnes@primeline.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Zone 6 and zones in general
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:56:15 -0500

Larry and friends,
I, too, like the concept of Zone 6 to represent a continuous
gradation of nearly invisible awarenesses of "all-our-relations" and our
expansive sphere of influence beyond old, limited belief systems about
time and space, etc. by strenghtening our intuition abilities and
"in-tune"ments which can help us reach beyond normal understanding and
communication.
I'm an experienced water and earth energies dowser who has learned
how to better tune into my intuition by focusing my mind on a particular
thing - flowing underground water, a lost locket, or by tuning into
events miles away with which our mind resonates. A good part of this is
that we can help our conscious minds "tune"into our subcious
awarenesses- such as our senses of heat, gravity, magnetic fields,
geopathic energy fields, resonance, and our numerous "field "and
"thought" interactions with all of the Universe.
I also like the concept of Zone "OO" - the inner space of our minds
and psyches, where we spend so so much time... but with microscopic
travel distance between cells and atoms. Can be with many thought
traffic jams or enlightenment...
These awarenesses will help you better grow corn, develop truely
sustainable agricultures, avoid dangers and dangerous energies, see the
Universe as a most holy intersection of multiple energy fields, and how
to better intune one-on-one with upcoming and past events.
Happy Trails, Lee "Dowser-Elder-in-Training" Barnes