permaculture - Re: Ethylene cycles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marsha Hanzi" <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Ethylene cycles
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:30:32 -0300

Thanks, Georg-- the details helped...
Fortunately I speak German-- one of the advantages of being maried to a
Swiss for these last 20-odd years....So I will look up the original text on
your website...

Marsha

Everyone else-- this information is most pertinent! When we analyse what
happens in industrialized agriculture, we see that this cycle will be
totally disrupted, and that it is very important for soil/plant health.
This is one of the best arguments I know for not disturbing( plowing) the
soil and not using soluble fertilizers. It deserves more serious
research...