permaculture - Re: Sli[pery Rock University

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jeff Hall" <jrhall@gwgate.lib.iastate.edu>
  • To: <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Sli[pery Rock University
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:03:08 -0600

I have a friend recently graduated from SRU, they've had turnover in the
small faculty. There is still an interesting sustainable living center, but
permaculture has been dropped for lack of faculty interest, it sounds like.
Its future direction sounded up in the air, you should visit and talk to
faculty to see how it feels to you and fits your interests.
-Jeff

<<< georg parlow <georg@amidanet.com> 1/17 9:49a >>>
i have been told that they offer permaculture, and since i tried to use my
designers certificate as professional background to immigrate to the states
i tried to get in touch with them - but their website (i think it was
www.sru.edu) had environmental things but nothing re pc.

At 10:22 AM 01/17/2000 EST, TMJANDFJB@aol.com wrote:
>Has anyone heard anything about the cources offered at Slippry Rock? I
>understand they offer an interesting course load.
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: georg@amidanet.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

georg

*****
follow your heart
it is the only way to heaven on earth...