permaculture - Re: Wild Fruits

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: miekal and <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Wild Fruits
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 08:23:55 -0600

I believe it is around $25... the few sections that I was able to read
were archetypal thoreau, kind of done in the style of a phenology of the
seasons, what's happening in nature at what time of the year. If I was
a man of means I wouldnt have hesitated to by it, but alas I'll have to
wait until it comes out in paperback..

miekal

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, miekal and wrote:
>
> > Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 13:52:53 -0600
> > From: miekal and <dtv@mwt.net>
> > To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
> > Subject: Wild Fruits
> >
> > > Saw Thoreau's newly discovered ms "Wild Fruits" at the bookseller
> the
> > > other day. Looks like an excellent meditation on a very wide
> range of
> > > plants. Unfortunately it is rather pricey as it is only in
> > > hardcover. Has anyone read it? Reports?
> >

> > mIEKAL
>
> Hello again Miekal! Long time no hear from. Hope
> development of your community is proceeding apace.
>
> I have never heard of this book. I'll bet it is interesting reading.
> What is the asking price?
>
> Lawrence
>
> Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
> metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
> metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
> metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm
> lflondon@mindspring.com london@metalab.unc.edu
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: dtv@mwt.net
> $subst('Email.Unsub')

  • Wild Fruits, miekal and, 01/16/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Wild Fruits, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 01/17/2000
    • Re: Wild Fruits, miekal and, 01/17/2000