permaculture - Re: Let's continue a global directory on-line...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Let's continue a global directory on-line...
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:49:10 -0400 (EDT)

> On Thu, 29 Jul 1999 Permacltur@aol.com wrote:

> > dreadful job, listing really ancient data, ignoring updates, etc.
> > Finally
> > someone takes charge of the program and gathers the info and validates it
> > annually, and now people feel ENTITLED to the information and ENTITLED to
> > have it in whatever form suits them. Only when you earn something are y
> > ou
> > entitled to it. If there were no directory, we would not be having this
> > conversation. Because someone is attempting one, and now is doing what
> > they
> > must to do a good job if it. we get bitching from the non-workers.
I think this is a matter of debate at this point.
So I see you're accusing users of this list as bitching "non-workers".
Amazingly short sighted comment. I'll bet everyone on this list is a hard
worker and not prone to bitching, either.
As I see it your statements above are a highly accurate snapshot of your
mindset. You probably need to go somewhere and take a refresher course in
permaculture.