permaculture - Re: PC Journal e-mail rejected: I'm looking for a book!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marsha Hanzi <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PC Journal e-mail rejected: I'm looking for a book!
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:41:53 -0300

Hello Skye up there in Mexico!

I visited the people in England in November, and tried to convince them how
important
Carolyn Nuttall's book is. They had not stocked it on the belief that it
would be too
tropical to be of use to them. I hope I convinced them of the universality
of the
information! (If anyone else in the "cold" world has read and found valuable
this
book, please let them know!)

PS everyone-- have located the IPJ! There was a missing number in the fax
number that
I had for them, and they kindly replied my e-mail ( thanks April! I
apparently had an
old e-mail for them...)

Thanks to all for the help!

Marsha