permaculture - RE: PC Journal e-mail rejected: I'm looking for a book!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "April Sampson-Kelly" <askpv@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: PC Journal e-mail rejected: I'm looking for a book!
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:55:24 +1000

I have a copy on loan just now, should be back soon
in it is carolyn's publishers adderss. I also have her address filed
somewhere here
if you want it.

we are not really back at base one.

i am pretty confident the PIJ have a working email address.
I can chase it up.
April

Permaculture Visions International
Students and graduates in 15 countries
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv
mailto:askpv@ozemail.com.au

NEWS: Are you a new student?
Do you want to be on Permaculture Visions student mailing list?
Let us know.

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu
leave-permaculture-75156P@franklin.oit.unc.edu