permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Permaculture: patterns and paradigms

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Skye <skye@tortuga.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Permaculture: patterns and paradigms
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 21:23:38 -0600

Hola a todos

A quote I have found useful to remember, although the book where I read
it did not state the source

"Lecturing is the process by which the teachers notes are transfered to
the notepads of the students, without the information entering the minds
of either party."

Skye
--
Skye - Apdo # 391, Patzcuaro, Michoacan, CP. 61600 México.
fax (52) 01 (434) 24743

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu
leave-permaculture-75156P@franklin.oit.unc.edu