permaculture - Re: (fwd) INFORMATION ON PERMACULTURE COURSES

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kelley <amaranth@uninets.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: (fwd) INFORMATION ON PERMACULTURE COURSES
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:43:25 -0400

There was a forward from a fellow about discounts in attending PC courses,
discounts
for folks of his organization, of all the topics to come in now, :-). The
Happy99 worm
came to me as a separate email from the same person via the pc list. I think
he was
from Ghana maybe? Had .gh as part of his email.

K.