permaculture - (fwd) INFORMATION ON PERMACULTURE COURSES

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sten@gppo.africaonline.com.gh
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: (fwd) INFORMATION ON PERMACULTURE COURSES
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 17:45:43 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

Save the Earth Network is a non-profit member-based organisation which aims
at promoting environmental conservation agro-forestry, sustainable
development and international solidarity for a sustainable world.

Some members of our organisation would like to attend your permaculture
courses. They are into organic farming as their part-time work so their
participation in your course will enhance their knowledge. We would like to
know whether it will be possible

for them to have a half scholarship on their tution fees.

We would be grateful if you could send us information about your upcoming
permaculture courses.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Sincerely,