permaculture - Re: David Holmgren's new book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Martha Ruth Hills (MelbPC)" <mrhills@melbpc.org.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: David Holmgren's new book
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 08:08:13 +1000

David's book describes the plan and its implementation on his
property.

The title is Hepburn Permaculture Gardens : 10 years of
sustainable living, 1985-1995 : a case stury in cool climate
permaculture.

It is self published and is available from Holmgren Design
Services, 16 Fourteenth Street, Hepburn Victoria Australia 3461.
He may have an email, but I don't know it.

Onward, Martha Ruth

Martha Ruth Hills

Our life is more than our work and our work is more
than our job.