permaculture - Re: Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensive???

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kelley <amaranth@uninets.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensive???
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 16:14:06 -0400

Toby,
I'm not sure if you're referring to my post re: "Aussies" and "cheap" courses
or not,
but if you are, these are not on location, these are correspondence courses
and with
that comes the typical responsibility of self-teaching that comes with a
correspondence
course, especially since the course was designed for dry Australian outback
and I'm
trying to adapt the info to a wetter, cooler climate. The student does the
largest
percentage of the teaching and learning.

Kelley