permaculture - Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensive???

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kelley <amaranth@uninets.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensive???
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:04:21 -0400

Marsha,

I agree. I'm currently taking a correspondence course in permaculture from
Australia because there's no way that I
can afford courses in the states. The Australian course costs about $350,
but there is a lot of work/research that
I have to do to make the information fit the area in which I live (Maine).

Kelley