permaculture - Re: [Does Permaculture have to be so expensiv

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Sal" <sals@rain.org>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Does Permaculture have to be so expensiv
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 06:42:32 -0700

there are permaculture meetings all around me but they cost money and money
is what I don't have. I have missed a lot of good stuff because it cost so
much. I could have seen bill himself right up the street but it was to
costly and as a small farmer money is not my strong point. . I guess
that's what it is all about you pay and then you get to suck money out of
other people when they pay you. you see people make money because they know
something you don't and can charge you for teaching you. It pays to keep you
in the dark. Just like the rest of commerce I feel if you have a kindness
shown pass it on. it was not given to you alone pass it on. let it wonder
through the years let it wipe anothers tears untill on earth the deed
appears pass it on. I was born naked and every thing I know came from
someone else. what I do is glean what I can, picking up a little here and a
little there. if you don't have the money take a pass and go on . I learn
a lot just in these listservers. you need to be next to the fountain to get
wet. take heart all the poor people feel the pain of not being able to
afford it. they just do without or do the best they can. stuff is out
there free. check out books read listservers go to homepages do searches
etc. you may have to work a little harder but there is a lot out there and
no one has all the pices of the puzzle.

check out a organic growers web page
http://www.rain.org/~sals/my.html