permaculture - SUBSCRIBE PERMA Lawrence F. London, Jr.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: listserver@eepo.com.au
  • To: london@metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: SUBSCRIBE PERMA Lawrence F. London, Jr.
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 22:49:26 WST-8

You are now subscribed to [PERMA]

Mail to listserver@eepo.com.au with HELP in the *body*
of the message for help with this listserver.

by some members of the Permaculture Association of Western Australia (PAWA).
The list was formed for discussion and communication between permaculturists
in Western Australia (and any other interested parties).

We welcome your input and we invite you to join us in encouraging people all
over the world to discover permaculture for themselves. The following topic
list gives some idea of the wide range we might cover ...

Agricultural History Alternative Economics Bio-regionalism
Community Aid Community Building Community Forestry
Ecology Economic Regionalism Energy
Enviro Contamination Enviro Education Enviro Ethics
Enviro Investment Food Production Green Business
Healthy Cities LETS Landscape Architecture
Legislative Initiatives Ongoing Projects Organics
Pattern Language Population Growth Project Finance
Recycling Self-help Sustainability
Sustainable Agriculture The Environment Town Planning
Urban Planning Waste Management Water Purification

... but this list is by no means definitive. Be imaginative!!
(topic list stolen shamelessly from Mike Smith <auhicmds@ibmmail.com> :-)

If you want to receive a mail item defining permaculture, send a message to:
listserver@eepo.com.au
with "SEND PERMA DEFINITION" at the start of the *body* of the message.

Similarly, replace "DEFINITION" above with one of the following words if you
would like to receive one of the following documents:

Keyword Document description
DEFINITION A definition of Permaculture
ORGS-WA Western Australian organisations involved with permaculture,
including contact details.

World Wide Web (WWW)
Those blessed with WWW access may like to browse our newly created web pages
at - http://www.eepo.com.au/perma/

Your welcome contributions to the web pages may be submitted to this address
<perma-www@eepo.com.au> for possible editing and perusal before addition to
the web.

List details