permaculture - Public domain art -- a clarification

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: gardenbetty@earthlink.net
  • To: permaculture list <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Public domain art -- a clarification
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:50:23 -0500

Howdy,

To clarify, I realize that the Design Manual serpent is not public domain.
However, I've seen a lot of different versions of the same concept come across
my desk over time. Different kinds of snakes, circles with trees and roots in
them, etc.

Basically I am looking for any high res pc graphics or photos that illustrate
the cycling/circle/natural pattern concepts.

Thanks for everyone's help and input so far.
--
dawn
aka gardenbetty

We will be known by the tracks we leave behind... —Dakota proverb

  • Public domain art -- a clarification, gardenbetty, 02/22/1999