Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Irfanullah Tunio" <tunio@cyber.net.pk>
  • To: <permaculture@listserv.unc.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:47:06 +0500

Hello friends..
My name is Irfanullah Tunio and working under local environmental agency.
I have been selected for IGELI session to be held this year at Germany.
Due to financial constraints IGELI asked me find any financial institution or agency who help me to get US $10,000.00 to enable me to attend this workshop.
You are requested to help me out and if you are belongs to any financial institution or know anybody who help me.
Your response will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Irfanullah Tunio

  • [no subject], Irfanullah Tunio, 01/21/1999